About Scott Manson
Scott is happy to work with a wide variety of horses from local riding club ponies to intentional levels in all areas of competition.
He specialises in the performance horse but able to differentiate between the individual horses requirements for each different discipline.
Scott offers a unique service which allows him to liaise with vets and physiotherapists about individual horses to collectively work together as a team to help get the best out of each and every horse he shoes.
Qualifications & Achievements
• Diploma of the Worshipful Company of Farriers
• NVQ level 3 in Farriery
• BTEC First Diploma in Horse Care and Health & Safety with Horses
• Qualified farrier for over 10 years
• Worked with several veterinary practices
• Wealth of experience with remedial work and hoof problems
• Regulary attends seminars, CPD courses and training courses for the new shoeing techniques, products and developments
contact Scott today
If you have any questions, queries, or to find out more about the range of services, please do not hesitate to contact us.